Cube Call Recorder ACR
Description of Cube Call Recorder ACR
The best part? It's FREE!
►Cube Call Recorder supports:
- Phone calls
- Skype 7, Skype Lite
- more coming soon!
- Currently, Jio4GVoice is NOT supported.
- Not all devices support VoIP calls recording. Below you can find the list of devices where VoIP call recording feature is mostly supported. Please, add your observation and experience as comments next to a relevant device. https://goo.gl/YG9xaP
This app uses Accessibility services.
►Crystal Clear Sound Quality!
Record your calls and conversations in the best possible quality.
►Easy to Use!
- Automatically record every call. Record each conversation the moment it starts;
- Automatically record selected contacts. Create a list of people you want to always record;
- Exclusion list. Create a list of contact who won't be recorded automatically;
- Manual recording. Tap the record button mid-call to record only the selected conversations or parts of them;
- In-App playback. Cube ACR has a built-in file explorer for managing your recordings, playing them, deleting on the fly or exporting to other services or devices;
- Smart speaker switching. Bring the phone to your ear on playback to switch from loudspeaker to earspeaker to privately listen to your recordings.
- Starred recordings. Mark important calls and filter them for quick access;
- Call back and open contacts right from the app.
★ Cloud backup. Save your call recording to Google Drive and restore them if something goes wrong.
★ Pin lock. Protect your recording from prying eyes and ears.
★ More audio formats. Record calls in MP4 format and change their quality.
★ Save to SD card. Move your recordings to an SD card and use it a default save location.
★ Shake-to-mark. Shake your phone while recording your calls to mark the important parts of a conversation.
★ Smart storage management. Automatically delete overtime old unimportant (non-starred) calls and ignore recording short calls.
★ Post-call actions. Immediately play, share or delete a recording once you stop a conversation.
►Works on tablets
Even if your device doesn't support cellular calls, you can use Cube Call Recorder to record Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other VoIP conversations.
If it doesn't work on your device or you hear only yourself on playback, try changing the recording source in the Settings, or use auto-on speaker mode.
The legislation regarding phone call recording varies in different countries and states. Please, make sure that you're not breaking the legislation of your or your callee/caller country. Always notify the callee/caller that your conversation will be recorded and ask for their permission.
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at [email protected]
- 'Botim' messenger supported;
- 'Services to record' option implemented. You can now select services have to be recorded;
- Minor bugfix and stability improvements.
- Category Tools
- Publish DateJuly 24, 2019
- Latest Version2735_2.3.159
- Size11.22 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.1 and up
- Downloads 5,000,000+
- Package Name com.catalinagroup.callrecorder
Ratings @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.