Zelle app will provide you a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends and family as it has partnered with leading banks, and credit unions across the U.S., which will make your money goes straight into the receiver's account. It is very convenient, especially when you send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
Forget about paying in stores! You can settle up with almost anyone you know and trust with your recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number with this fantastic app.
About our app
1. Totally safe
2. Update both content and package timly
3. Official download link is also available
4. Discover new apps and games with us
1. Firstly Download the Zelle app.
2. Use a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account to enroll; or
3. If your bank supports this feature, you can use your online banking username and password to register the app.
4. Inputting U.S. mobile number or email address of a person to pay.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If the person who is going to receive money has already enrolled with Zelle, they'll quickly get the money. If they haven't enrolled, they will be notified and need to follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
Zelle is free to use, but when used on your smart device, you need to pay fees associated with your carrier's message and data rates, and you must have a bank account in the U.s. to use it. Besides, Zelle has no international payments or in-store/web store payments. If you want to send money with Zelle, your recipient must be members of one of 30 Zelle partner banks.