Founded in August 2014, UberEATS is an online food delivery platform which teams with a vast majority of restaurants all over the world and delivers food you want at Uber speed. Till today, the total number of the active users of UberEATS has reached 5 million. You can make an order on the smartphone or tablet devices (only iOS and Android) or even the official website.
UberEATS is currently available in cities in the US, Australia, England, Mexico, France and more. Depending on different cities, people can sign up with UberEATS to deliver food using their transportation tools or even on foot. Plus, Uber driver can also do the delivery when they are making rides for Uber.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Developer:Uber Technologies, Inc.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
❤ Service you love
There is no need to tip the delivery person, and users just need to pay for the total cost including the food and delivery price when placing an order. Pay through the Uber account and see the routine the delivery sending your order.
❤ Selection you want
UberEATS tries to show all the great local food in one place by working with most restaurants in the city you are living in. You will find the food you want if you study the app UberEATS.
❤ Speed you need
It takes about 30 minutes from the time the order was placed to its finish. Therefore, you can get everything from the local restaurants fast by tapping into the Uber network.
How it works
1. Partnering with restaurants in a dozen of cities, UberEATS aims to provide a range of cuisines including the breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner.
2. UberEAT gets the users' location automatically and tells them which restaurant is open or closed.
3. As for the order, users is informed of the total price including the meal price and delivery fee. And the payment is paid to Uber with the credit/debit card.
4. Customers can track the status of delivery the moment the order is placed.
5. To increase the public visibility of UberEATS, it sometimes provides food from local celebrity chefs.