Uber Eats delivers food from your favorite local restaurants right to your door as simple as requesting a ride. No matter it's a hungry night or a lazy Sunday morning, whenever your stomach cries out for food, it lets you browse food from nearby restaurants and have it delivered to you quickly.
Uber Eats is available for Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and App Store, and you can also download Uber Eats apk file form the link we offer below. When the restaurant receives an order and starts to prepare the food, Uber Eats driver will pick it up and deliver it to the customer.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Developer:Uber Technologies, Inc.
About our app
1. Totally safe
2. Update both content and package timly
3. Official download link is also available
4. Discover new apps and games with us
FAQs about Uber Eats
1. What food does it deliver?
Uber Eats delivers food from nearby restaurants including pizza, burritos, burgers, Sushi and more.
2. How much is UberEats deliver fee?
Uber Eats replaced its $4.99 flat rate delivery fee with a pricing tool that calculates the delivery fee based on the distance between the restaurant and the customer.
3. How to become a Uber Eats driver?
• A Uber Eats driver must be at least 19. (21 in Canada)
• A driver's license, insurance, and vehicle registration proof and one-year driving experience are necessary.
• Your vehicle must be manufactured at least in 1998 or newer.
4. Do we have to tip Uber Eats drivers?
No, Uber says on its website that tips are not required. It's voluntary and not included in the delivery fee.
5. How does it work?
• You can set your delivery address, and browse restaurants nearby.
• When you plan to place your order, you can see your address, the estimated delivery time and the price.
• You can pay with your Uber account, or add a credit card to your account.
• After payment, you can track your order status in real-time.