Spades Plus is a free card game application which is available for both iOS and Android-based devices. It offers users a great experience to fight against those Spades players all over the world. Spades Plus contains different game modes like Solo, Classic, Whiz and mirror.
Similar to games like Hearts, Euchre, Bid Whist and Canasta, Spades Plus is a traditional card game. However, it is played in Paris where Spades is very popular and is the trump all the way. Download it to join the Spades Community and play with millions of online players around the world now!
About our app
1. Totally safe
2. Update both content and package timly
3. Official download link is also available
4. Discover new apps and games with us
Features of Spades Plus:
Spades Plus offers users a 16 player-Tournament to challenge themselves to get an excellent prize.
❍ Add social experience
Here with Spades Plus, players can know more new friends when fighting against the others together to challenge themselves in this game. Meanwhile, they can chat with other players using the public or private chatting tool.
❍ Obtain new achievements
In Spades Plus, users can get new deck designs by joining the seasonal competitions. Just show the decks you’ve achieved to other players when fighting against them.
❍ Five Modes
Solo- Players will play this game themselves without any partnership. Meanwhile, they will achieve their own points.
Classic- In the classic mode of Spades Plus, players will bid with their partner to challenge other players or team together.
Whiz- Players can bid “NIL” or the number of Spades Cards under this mode.
Mirror- People bid the number of Spade Cards in their hands.
Vip- Users will play the classic Spades in the custom Tables.
• Keep in mind that you will get the best game experience if you’re with the best internet connection.
• Spades Plus provides the additional bonus and in-game purchases though it is free to play. And the in-app purchases cost from $1 to $200 USD.
• Please feel free to view at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service if you have any questions.