Psiphon is designed to give open internet access to millions of users in certain countries that has information controls and government restrictions. As a circumvention software for both PC and Android Mobile platforms, Psiphon provides uncensored access to Internet content by using its integrated web browser.
By combining secure communication and obfuscation techs(SSH, VPN, and HTTP Proxy), Psiphon connects you to the Psiphon servers which give you open access to any website all over the world without worrying being discovered during the process. In other words, Psiphon breaks through government blocks and restrictions, so you can surf the entire web and view the content you want anonymously.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
How does Psiphon work?
Psiphon will automatically start connecting the moment you open it. There are several tunnel modes (VPN, SSH, and SSH+) for you to choose from or switch when the current one is not working. The spinning icon tells you whether it's connected or not.
• Free for personal use.
• Open access to any content all over the world.
• You can browse from its integrated web browser
• Offer functions like a regular web browser where you can save bookmarks, establish a startup page, and so on.
• No need to register, subscribe or set configuration.
• Select the most suitable protocols automatically to provide effective circumvention.
• The in-app stats tracking lets you view how much traffic you have used.
Pros & Cons
• Unlimited access to the entire internet all over the world
• Simple and fast to use
• Protect user identity and other information
• WARNING! Using the service may lead to legal issues