Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
Description of Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
*1: Available for devices with an ARM processor only.
*2: Functions and services may not be available for all printers or in all countries, regions, and environments.
- Photo Print *3
Photo trimming is available
- Document Print *4
Print PDF files & Microsoft Office® documents
- Web page Print *4
Easily print web pages from “Share”
Seamlessly scan & save documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
Link to PIXMA Cloud Link service
Print pictures and documents from select social media platforms and storage sites, as well as crafts from CREATIVE PARK with PIXMA Cloud Link from just about anywhere
You can adjust your copy settings from your smartphone or tablet
Especially helpful on printers that don't have an LCD screen
- Smartphone Copy
Take a picture of a document with your smart device and apply auto skew correction for a print
- Printer Settings
Allows you to check your Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink, and access an online manual for your printer
- Bluetooth setup *5
Allows you to easily print and scan without registering your printer, receive error messages, and skip password entry when copying by a remote user interface
- NFC-touch print and scan *6
Touch your device to the NFC enabled printer after selecting photos to print from the ""Photo Print"" app
Set a document to be scanned and touch your device displaying ""Scan ""on this application to an NFC enabled printer
*3: Only JPEG files supported.
*4: Incorrect print results may occur if data does not display properly on the screen.
*5: Function available for Android 5.1 and later. This function is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices
*6: The function available for smartphones and tablets with NFC.
- Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, PRO series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series
imagePROGRAF PRO / TM series
*Except for some models
- Compact Photo Printer
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
Android 4.4 and later
- Media types
Plain Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper
Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Glossy Photo Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Ink Jet Hagaki, Hagaki, High Resolution Paper, Other Photo Paper、Greeting Card, Cardstock
- Media sizes *7
Letter 8.5""x11"" 22x28cm, Legal 8.5""x14"" 22x36cm, A4, A5, 4""x6"" 10x15cm, 5""x7"" 13x18cm, 8""x10"" 20x25cm, A3, A3+ 13""x19"" 33x48cm, 10""x12"" 25x30cm, B5, B4, 14""x17"" 36x43cm, L 89x127mm, 2L 127x178mm ,Hagaki 100x148mm ,Credit Card 2.13""x3.39"" 54x86mm, Card 2.17""x3.58"" 55x91mm, Wide 4""x7.1"" 101.6x180.6mm, Square 5""x5"" 13x13cm, Square 3.5""x3.5"" 9x9cm, Square 4""x4"" 10x10cm, Square 12""x12"" 30x30cm, 7""x10"" 18x25cm, 11""x17"" 28x43cm
*7: For PRO-500/PRO-1000, the maximum output size is A3+ (13""x19"" 33x48 cm ) while in use of this application."
User interface renewal.
Developed by Canon Inc, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app connects your device wirelessly to your PIXMA, MAXIFY, and SELPHY printer to print, scan and copy. It can also be used as a portal to manage printer settings and monitor its status.
Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is free to download both on Google Play Store and iTunes Store. The app is only available for devices equipped with an ARM processor. Some functions and services of this app may not be available for all kinds of printers or in all regions.
● Print up to 39 different pictures at a time
● Adjust copy settings right from your smartphone or tablet
● Scan documents and photos as PDF or JPEG
● Print pictures and documents from SNS platforms and storage sites like PIXMA cloud.
● Check Ink levels, ink model number, buy ink, and access an online manual if something goes wrong.
● NFC-touch print and scan feature
How to use it
● Open the app and tap “Photo Print”.
● Select your object photos for printing.
● Select print settings and tap “Print”(For NFC printing, tap your smartphone to the printer.)
● It will start to print
Need to Be Noticed
● Only JPEG files supported when printing images.
● Incorrect results may occur if data display improperly on the screen.
● To use NFC-touch print and scan feature, you need smartphones and tablets with NFC.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Tools
- Publish DateAugust 1, 2019
- Latest Versionjp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint_2.6.0
- Size42.38 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.4 and up
- Downloads 10,000,000+
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Package Name jp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.