Happy Wheels is a physics-based vehicle game where players control an avatar through various challenges of different levels. You can play as an old man in a wheelchair, a pogo stick hooper, or a bicycling father.
Happy Wheels now is free to download in iTunes store. It's created in 2010, by video game designer Jim Bonacci, and published by Total Jerkface / Fancy Force LLC. The game features itself with graphic violence and various content generated by players' actions.
About our app
1. Totally safe
2. Update both content and package timly
3. Official download link is also available
4. Discover new apps and games with us
Each level of the game comes with a new challenge for you to tackle, which makes the gameplay always feel fresh and exciting. There are a couple of ways players can choose to avoid or crush this obstacle. Players are given a chance to create their own levels and name their levels.
• bright and cartoony graphics
• 45 challenging levels to have fun
• You can create your own play levels in the editor
• Various obstacles include wrecking balls, spikes, mines, harpoons, and other stuff
• Realistic physics let you immerse in
• Leaderboard support from Game Center
● A variety of obstacles and solving method in different levels
● Customise controls to optimize gameplay
● Combination of cartoon and dark humor
● Sometimes hard to keep track of your avatar
● The app may freeze suddenly
● It requires stable internet connection