Description of IRS2Go
Download IRS2Go and connect with the IRS whenever you want, wherever you are.
IRS2Go is the official app of the Internal Revenue Service.
When installing IRS2Go, you may see a list of Android permissions that the app requests. To help you understand why we ask for certain permissions, we’ve provided a breakdown of the usage.
"Location – Uses the device’s location."
The app allows taxpayers to search for nearby Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) locations, which offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
"Phone – Uses one or more of: phone, call log."
The app allows users to make phone calls to the IRS or VITA/TCE locations.
"Photos/Media/Files – Uses one or more of: files on the device, such as images, videos, or audio; the device’s external storage."
The Free Tax Help mapping feature uses these permissions to save map images and data to your phone's storage. This means that your phone won't need to download the same map data every time.
- Category Finance
- Publish DateJuly 17, 2019
- Latest Version3340_5.4.3
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 10,000,000+
- Package Name gov.irs
Ratings @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.