Description of Zelle
Zelle. This is how money moves®.
Using just your recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number, you can settle up simply and safely with almost anyone you know and trust. Even better, Zelle does not charge any fees to use the service. (Mobile carrier or bank fees may apply).
1. Download the Zelle app.
2. Enroll using a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account; or
3. Enroll your U.S. checking account by using your online banking username and password, if your bank supports this feature*.
4. Choose a person to pay, or request money from, by entering their U.S. mobile number or email address.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If they’re already enrolled with Zelle, they’ll typically get the money in minutes. If they aren’t, they will be notified and can follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
*Some banks allow customers to enroll in the Zelle app using their online or mobile banking username and password.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks and logos are property of Early Warning Services, LLC
You must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
Zelle app will provide you a fast, safe, and easy way to send money to friends and family as it has partnered with leading banks, and credit unions across the U.S., which will make your money goes straight into the receiver's account. It is very convenient, especially when you send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.
Forget about paying in stores! You can settle up with almost anyone you know and trust with your recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number with this fantastic app.
1. Firstly Download the Zelle app.
2. Use a Visa® or Mastercard® debit card linked to a U.S. checking account to enroll; or
3. If your bank supports this feature, you can use your online banking username and password to register the app.
4. Inputting U.S. mobile number or email address of a person to pay.
5. Confirm the amount and hit send. If the person who is going to receive money has already enrolled with Zelle, they'll quickly get the money. If they haven't enrolled, they will be notified and need to follow a few simple steps to complete the payment.
Zelle is free to use, but when used on your smart device, you need to pay fees associated with your carrier's message and data rates, and you must have a bank account in the U.s. to use it. Besides, Zelle has no international payments or in-store/web store payments. If you want to send money with Zelle, your recipient must be members of one of 30 Zelle partner banks.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Finance
- Publish DateJuly 2, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.zellepay.zelle_3.5.2
- Size31 MB
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 5,000,000+
- Package Name com.zellepay.zelle
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.