Description of Crossy Road
Same device multiplayer: Compete against your friends and family on the same device.
Play Crossy Road on the Big Screen with Android TV!
Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Specimen 115 abduct that cow?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
- Play Crossy Road on your big screen with Android TV
- Collect over 150 retro-styled, pop art inspired characters
- Cross roads, train tracks, and rivers – endlessly hop forever
- Dodge traffic in a candy wonderland with the Android Robot
- Simple, pure, innovative gameplay
- Free to play
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at [email protected]
**DON'T LOSE YOUR CHARACTERS!**
- Go to game Settings and Sign-in with Google Play to save your characters, game progress, scores, and achievements!
- After signing in, your progress will be saved to your Google Play account
- To restore your game progress, go to Settings and click Restore Game to restore all of your characters
- You can only restore saved progress that was saved from version 1.0.6 onwards
- We are working to support saving from multiple accounts on a single device in a future version. The current version works well with one account per device or one account across multiple devices.
The game require access to the following Permissions ----------
- Read device state and identity - READ_PHONE_STATE permission
- The game requires the LOCATION permission to target and deliver video-based advertising:
The game implements opt-in video ads that players can watch to earn free coins if they choose. Watching video ads is voluntary if players want to speed up the rate they earn coins to win new characters. We require the Location permission to provide location based video ads to provide more relevant ads to players.
Developed by Hipster Whale, Crossy Road is a mobile action game launched on November 20, 2014. In this game, players have to run as far as possible to cross the roads, rivers and other obstacles.
If players cannot pass these obstacles smoothly without dying, the game will be over. Players need to be clear where is safe to go and how they can pass the obstacles smoothly in advance.
◉ 1. Look ahead in front of you, do not focus on your character.
◉ 2. Tap the screen behind your character in a way that will not affect your view.
◉ 3. Sometimes backtrack and turn around for a better opportunity.
◉ 4. Slide swipe the opposite direction of a particular lane to save time.
◉ 5. Jump instantly after the car or trunk passes to ensure you can have the most time to get to the next lane.
◉ 6. Don't get too obsessed with coins.
◉ 7. Seize the opportunities for sprints to get higher scores.
◉ 8. Pay attention to how the river flows and cross towards a side as quickly as you can.
◉ 9. Discover specific patterns when in crossing sections.
◉ 10. There's no need to spend real money on Crossy Road.
Crossy Road is available on Android, iOS and Windows Phone system. This game can make people calm, and it is suitable for both adults and children. One important element is the coins. Players have chances to earn coins via free gifts. Have fun enjoying the game.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Action
- Publish DateJuly 29, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.yodo1.crossyroad_4.3.3
- Size89.38 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.4 and up
- Downloads 100,000,000+
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Package Name com.yodo1.crossyroad
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.