WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
Description of WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
FOOD & FITNESS TRACKING
Easily track what you eat by using the Barcode Scanner or searching our database of over 250,000 foods. Backed by nutritional science, the SmartPoints® system will help guide you toward a healthier diet which may include more fruits, vegetables, and protein.
Monitor your fitness goals with the activity tracker. We’ll show you how to sync your fitness device and covert your daily moves into FitPoints®, our measurement for activity.
With over 4,000 WW recipes, deciding what to eat is easy. Browse by selecting categories such as “Quick & Easy” to find delicious meals to satisfy any taste. Build and save dishes you love, to make staying on track even more simple.
NEW WELLNESSWINS REWARDS PROGRAM
Success isn’t just about a number on the scale; it’s about building habits that bring you a happy, healthy life. So we’re rewarding those habits by giving you Wins for the steps you’re taking to reach your goals.
Use the WW app to track your weight (doesn’t matter which direction it goes) and you automatically earn Wins. Track your meals (could be roast chicken and quinoa salad; could be mac and cheese), and you earn Wins. You get the picture—habits are the focus, outcomes aren’t. When you rack up enough Wins, you can redeem them for real-life rewards, delivered to your door. For free. It’s really that easy!
Get your daily dose of inspiration and support on the WW members-only social network, Connect. It is filled with people like you from around the world, all working toward becoming their best selves.
Terms of Service: https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/termsandconditions/onlineplus-coaching
Weight Watchers Mobile app is designed by Weight Watchers International, Inc to help people with weight problems lead a healthy and self-disciplined life. Instead of counting calories, it adopts an easy-to use system - tracking points. Every food is assigned a certain points value, and the goal is to stay within your points quota for the day.
Weight Watchers Mobile is available and free to download both on Android and iOS platforms. To get the most out of this app, you'd better get a subscription to Weight Watchers Online. It charges $17.95 per month (plus a $29.95 start-up fee), which is not a cheap price.
Features(Some Need Subscription)
●See the daily recipes, view success stories, and locate a Weight Watchers meeting.
●Track your weight, post pics and share your experience
● Search more than 30,000 foods to track and calculate daily points
● Add your own food to calculate points value.
● See your weight changes over time through the weight log with an interactive chart
● It shows how many points you have remaining for the day at the real time.
● Featured recipes for you to choose from
● Friendly and easy-to-use interface
● Success stories shared by others
● Most features require subscription
● The ingredients and instructions are not on the same page, so you’ll have to go back and forth.
It's great for people who have a subscription to Weight Watchers Online. However, not everyone can afford to spend nearly $18 a month on a weight-watch app.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Health & Fitness
- Publish DateSeptember 24, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.weightwatchers.mobile_7.14.0
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 10,000,000+
English, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Swedish
- Package Name com.weightwatchers.mobile
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.