Waze - GPS, Maps, Traffic Alerts & Live Navigation
Description of Waze
◦ See what’s happening - Alerts about traffic, police, hazards and more on your drive
◦ Get there faster - Instant routing changes to avoid traffic and save you time
◦ Play music & more - listen to your favorite apps for music, podcasts & more right from Waze
◦ Know when you’ll arrive - your ETA is based on live traffic data
◦ Pay less for gas - find the cheapest gas along your route
◦ Drive with Android Auto - use Waze on your car’s display
◦ Always find the way - choose from a variety of voices to guide you while you drive
Be prepared, drive with Waze!
◦ Fixed a bug that didn’t highlight the route for some Android Auto users
As the world’s largest navigation app, Waze shows you the information in your area about the real-time traffic and road situation. You can save both time and gas money by driving with Waze open.
Get information about traffic, route, gas stations, police traps and accidents while driving.You can also share location with friends and family quickly.
Waze has always been one of our favorite navigation apps - it can be awesome in some cities with heavy traffic. Google purchased Waze in 2013. Waze provides real-time traffic information and easy-to-use voice commands. For sharing traffic incidents, Waze is a great app for drivers.
▣ With the Waze app on your mobile phone, you can easily get the real-time traffic condition and road structure.
▣ Waze can collect the GPS information, maps, and traffic conditions to provide users the most convenient route to the destinations all day long.
▣ Besides, you can report and share such information like weather, traffic events, police traps, blocked roads and more to their communities and keep others well-informed.
▣ Waze offers you voice control for hands-free operation.
▣ Waze helps you find the closest and cheapest gas stations.
▣ Waze gets a better search from google maps by adding incident reports.
▣ Waze Graphics help you get to know the best and worst cities for Commuting.
▣ Waze let you know how long you will be stuck in the traffic, which has been a life saver for many drivers.
DO YOU KNOW?
▣ Waze allows users to update the traffic information and road condition in real-time. It can help other people on the app to avoid heavy traffic or accidents.
▣ You'd better charge your phone while using Waze. It is because Waze requires two important parts of your mobile devices that consume a lot of battery - the GPS function and the screen.
▣ Link Waze to your calendar to save time and energy. Waze can automatically record your appointments and navigate to the destination. All you need to do is just press the single button!
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Maps & Navigation
- Publish DateAugust 6, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.waze_18.104.22.168
- Size78.14 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.1 and up
- Downloads 100,000,000+
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Package Name com.waze
Rated for 3+
- Interactive Elements Users Interact, Shares Location
- Location This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Price Free
- Copyright © Waze Inc.
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.