Venmo Mobile Wallet: Send & Receive Money
Description of Venmo Mobile Wallet
QUICK & EASY
Send money quickly to friends using Venmo by simply linking your payment method. Transfer money sent to you to a U.S. bank account.
SHOP WITH VENMO MASTERCARD
Apply for the Venmo card in the app, and take your Venmo balance shopping everywhere Mastercard is accepted in the U.S. Track and share what you bought, and split with Venmo friends later. Plus, there’s no annual fee, and no credit check (it’s not a credit card!).
CONNECT & SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Every penny tells a story, whether it’s for a group dinner, road trip, or concert. Add notes to your payments using your favorite emojis, and like or comment on friends’ stories.
BUY FROM YOUR FAVORITE STORES
Check out without your wallet. Use Venmo to pay in select mobile apps or at millions of retailers on mobile web—for free—so you can easily make, split, and share purchases with Venmo friends.
STAY ON TOP OF IT ALL
Easily track your finances. Use the app to keep up with what you owe, what friends owe you, and what you’ve bought using your Venmo account.
YOUR SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
Venmo makes money transfers easy and fun, and we take the protection of your Venmo account very seriously by using security measures to help protect your account information. Learn more at https://venmo.com/about/security/
Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Launched in June 2012 by PayPal, Venmo is a mobile payment allowing users to make direct money transfers or card payments between friends using a mobile phone app. To use Venmo service, you need to link to your credit card, debit card or checking account. Users can store some money in Venmo or cash them out to a bank account immediately. Venmo has also recently added a feature that enables websites and businesses to add payment services.
Venmo is available for Android, iOS, and Blackberry. It simplifies money transfers between individuals and also avoids the awkward face-to-face talks about money like who owes whom a couple of dollars.
• Pay friends or family with a Venmo account using someone's name, username, phone number or email address.
• Venmo enables you to find friends automatically by syncing your phone contacts or Facebook friends.
• Use your Venmo account to make purchases in mobile apps and share your buying with friends. You can also check out to see what your friends are buying.
• Venmo helps you to keep track of what you bought, when and from where.
• After you pay with Venmo, you can split the bill with friends more easily.
• Venmo will keep your actual card and bank info stay secure by using data encryption
Safety concerns of Venmo
To protect users against unauthorized transactions, Venmo adopts bank-level security, data encryption and PIN codes set up by users for mobile application use. However, it happens when these security measures fail to protect users' account information, leaving users to suffer financial loss.
The most frequent complaints about Venmo is the company’s inability to email users when big changes have been made to their banking account information. In other words, hackers have the full freedom to change users’ passwords and transfer their money, yet users have no idea about all of this.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Finance
- Publish DateJune 18, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.venmo_7.34.0
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 10,000,000+
- Package Name com.venmo
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.