Description of Verizon Cloud
Premium features allow you to:
• BACK UP your photos, videos, contacts and more to a secure cloud storage
• SYNC & ACCESS across devices – Backup, sync and access your content when you need it, from your smartphone, tablet or computer
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and storage plan
• ORDER PHOTO PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos in app
• CREATE CUSTOM PHOTO COLLAGES & ADD STICKERS TO PHOTOS – Do even more with your photos by creating collages, adding fun stickers and editing your photos directly inside the app
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback photo feature
• DISCOVER VIDEO STORIES – Using the photos and videos right from your Cloud, easily create custom movies using unique filters and music
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content from your Cloud using your favorite native apps
Get started with a premium Verizon Cloud account today to securely back up, access & share photos, videos, contacts & more!
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
New Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone for a 30-day premium trial of 500GB of storage. You will automatically be billed $5/month once the trial ends. You can opt out of the trial through the Verizon Cloud app at any time during the 30-day period and enjoy free 'Contacts Only' support.
* Data charges apply.
What's New in Version 19.8
We listened to your valuable feedback. Check out what’s new and rate Verizon Cloud on the Play Store.
• Introducing Verizon Cloud’s Beta Lab program, giving you access to upcoming features before they are officially released
• Store your important content in Private Folder, a new Beta feature, that provides an added level of security and can only be accessed by means of additional authentication
• Move selected Cloud content to your Trash, with an option to permanently delete or restore to your account
• Updates were made to the navigation menu
Bug fixes and performance improvements
View the complete Terms & Conditions at: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/cloud-legal/
- Category Productivity
- Publish DateSeptember 11, 2019
- Latest Version3383_19.3.12
- SizeVaries with device
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 50,000,000+
- Package Name com.vcast.mediamanager
Ratings @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.