Description of Uber
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber for every occasion. Uber is available in more than 630+ cities worldwide—download the app and take your first trip today.
Requesting your Uber is easy—here’s how it works:
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by credit card, cash in select cities, Android Pay, PayPal, and more.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Uber experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take uberX, our most affordable individual option.
Want to save money on your ride? Take uberPOOL—you’ll travel with other riders headed your way and enjoy a lower fare.
Want to elevate your experience? Take a high-end vehicle with UberBLACK. And there’s still more options—whether you’re traveling with a big group, or need a vehicle with accessibility features.
See if Uber is available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
Have a question? Visit uber.com/help
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback helps us to improve the Uber app.
Have a question? Tap Help in the Uber app or visit help.uber.com.
Uber is an instant call-car application that is developed by Uber TECHNOLOGIES, INC. headquartered in San Francisco. Uber positions itself not only a car calling application, but also a tool "providing more high-end and private trip plans for passengers".
Uber works through the mobile applications to connect the drivers and passengers. In America, users can call a Lincoln, Cadillac, BMW, Benz and other luxury private cars through Uber. Driver will provide services politely with a pair of white gloves, making passengers enjoy the services of private cars and feel glad to spend the money.
Besides, users can also call compact cars such as Toyota Prius and Volkswagen Jetta by Uber. Uber has provided services in more than 55 countries including over 300 cities. Passengers can call a car through sending a text or on a mobile application and drivers can also track passengers' location through the mobile application.
Uber is a mobile application that is easy to operate. Users can use it whenever they want. Every time after the passengers get their destination, they will be informed of the cost.
The advantages of uber are as follows:
1. Uber can be a good life partner in users' life. Since it is easy to operate and helps people find wherever they want. It will be very convenient for them to use uber. And it can avoid them being late for work if they get up early. It is fast and cheap to use because sometimes uber will send many coupons to passengers.
2. Users can call a car whenever they want. It doesn't have the time limit for passengers. With uber, people won't miss parties with family members or friends. In addition, sometimes people are catching the plane or train, and then uber will be the best choice.
3. The superior service of Uber and the good, kind driver of Uber make you choose to use Uber. Uber is safe to use and now Uber has been a fashion for people. So choose Uber, it will provide the best service for users.
History of Uber
✤ Uber was released in March 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp. At first, it was named Ubercab. Uber launched formal services in San Francisco in June 2010. This mobile application is available for iOS and Android system smart phones. Uber has a long history:
✤ In the second half of 2010, Uber got the investment from a group of super angel in Silicon.
At the beginning of 2011, Uber was invested 32 million from Benchmark. It was invest once again 32 million at the end of the same year.
✤ In April, 2012, Uber tested the low-price car rent service in Chicago.
✤ In July 2012, Uber entered the market in London, and the initiative cars had 90 Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Jaguar.
✤ In June 2013, Uber began the trial operation in Taiwan and on 31, July 2013, it began to operate officially.
✤ In July 2014, Uber first released the smartphone application for Windows Phone.
✤ In March 2015, the search company deCarte was purchased by Uber. And Uber indicated that it would keep on improving the map product and service through buying deCarte.
Uber will be the best choice for people to get one place in a fast and safe way. Choose Uber and begin your new journey here!
Download More: UberPartner: Uber's New Driver App
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Maps & Navigation
- Publish DateAugust 5, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.ubercab_4.274.10002
- Size53.06 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 500,000,000+
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Package Name com.ubercab
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.