Description of SideSync
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed (http://www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your PC and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
- You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
- Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
- In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC's keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
- You can receive your device's notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
- You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
- You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
- Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
- Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device's software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
- Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
- Certain features, such as the smart phone's NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
- Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
- Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
- Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
- SMS : Read and send text messages
- Storage : Read and send the contents
- Camera : Scan QR code
SideSync is a data-sharing application that easily synchronizes content between Andriod phone, or tablet and PC. It enables you to see the same screen of your phone on other devices, which makes it easy to manage files, type long messages and more on a bigger screen.
SideSync is only available for Android phone, while iPhone users can use other ways to make the synchronization. Once your device and PC are connected via the same Wifi through this app, then it will automatically reconnect the next time.
◆ Screen sharing
By using screen sharing, you can see and control the screen of your Android device on your PC screen. It's particularly useful when you need a bigger screen for some work.
◆ File Sharing and management
With SidySync installed on your phone and computer, you can share files quickly by a simple drag and drop. What's more, you can insert images from your mobile phone into a document you are working on your computer. You can also insert a file on your computer to your mobile phone when you need it in your text messages or others.
◆ Make calls and send text messages
Once your mobile phone and PC are connected with SideSync, you can make and receive phone calls, messages directly from your computer.
How to use
1. On mobile devices, you can download the app from Google Play Store; On a computer, you can download it from the official site. On a Galaxy device, it's pre-installed.
2. Install SideSync on your PC and mobile device.
3. Connect your two devices through Wi-Fi or USB data cable.
4. Under the same Wi-Fi connection, you just need to set up the connection once; then it will automatically reconnect the next time.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Productivity
- Publish DateFebruary 25, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.sec.android.sidesync30_18.104.22.168
- Package Name com.sec.android.sidesync30
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.