Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
Description of Samsung Smart Switch Mobile
▣ Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners
- Wireless transfer: Android 4.0 or higher
- Wireless transfers from a compatible Android device to Galaxy device: Android 4.0 or higher (Note that non-Samsung devices with Android versions lower than 6.0 can only connect with Galaxy devices that support a mobile AP.)
- Wired transfer: Android 4.3 or higher, charger cable, and a USB connector
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
- Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), and a USB connector
- Import from iCloud™: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
- PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
• BlackBerry™ owners
- Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
- Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
• Windows™ Mobile owners
- Wireless transfers: Windows OS 8.1 or 10
* Note: For more information and step-by-step directions, go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
▣ What can be transferred?
- Contacts, calendar(Device content only), messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi, wallpapers, documents, app data (Galaxy devices only), home layouts (Galaxy devices only)
- You can send app data and home layouts by upgrading your Galaxy device to M OS (Galaxy S6 or higher).
▣ Which devices are supported?
• Galaxy: Recent Galaxy mobile devices and tablets (From Galaxy S2)
* Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• Other Android devices:
- HTC, LG, Sony, Huawei, Lenovo, Motorola, PANTECH, Panasonic, Kyocera, NEC, SHARP, Fujitsu, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, Coolpad(DazenF2), RIM(Priv), YotaPhone, ZTE(Nubia Z9), Gionee, LAVA, MyPhone(My28s), Cherry Mobile, Google(Pixel/Pixel2)
* Note: For reasons such as compatibility between devices, it may not be possible to install and use Smart Switch on certain devices.
1. To transfer data, both devices must have a minimum of 500 MB free space in their internal memory.
2. If you are using a wired connection, your device must support a 'Transferring media files (MTP)' USB option to allow content to be transferred.
3. If you have a non-Samsung device that constantly disconnects from the wireless network, go to Advanced Wi-Fi on your device, turn off the “Wi-Fi initialize” and “Disconnect low Wi-Fi signal” options, and try again.
(The options described above may not be available, depending on your device manufacturer and OS version.)
※ Application permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service.
[ Required permissions ]
. Phone: Used to transfer call log data
. Contacts: Used to transfer contacts data
. Calendar: Used to transfer calendar data
. SMS: Used to transfer SMS data
. Storage: Used to save the files necessary for data transfer
. Microphone: Used for high-frequency audio when searching for Galaxy devices.
. Location: Used to connect Galaxy devices using Bluetooth.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Samsung Smart Switch, the easiest way to move files and contents to your Samsung Galaxy. Users can transfer any contacts, messages, calender, photo, music, movie and device settings to a new Galaxy device.
Android users can directly use the function of wireless device-to-device transfer. iOS users can import contents from iCloud with limited file formats on iOS9 including contacts, calendar photos and videos. Smart Switch can also give suggestions of similar apps on Google Play.
Data on the device or SD card can be both scanned and transferred. Need more details about device information, please visit www.samsung.com/smartswitch. Download it now and enjoy the convenience between file transfers.
What will you need if you want to transfer?
For Android transfer:
● Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher can use wireless (Wi-Fi Direct)
● Galaxy devices with Android 4.3 or higher can use the wire via OTG cable
For iOS transfer:
● It needs iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID for the iCloud transfer
● It needs the Smart Switch PC/Mac software for the iTunes transfer
For Blackberry transfer:
● Blackberry OS 7 or 10 can use the wireless transfer
● Blackberry OS 7 can also use the wired transfer
This application supports the following devices:
◆ Huawe: T8951, G520-0000, C8813, Ascend, Ascend D2, A199
◆ Motorola: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
◆ Xiaomi : Hongmi1S, HongmiNote
◆ LG Vu II, G4, Nexus 5, HTC M8, Moto G, Vega Secret
◆ Lenovo: A798T, A789, S720
◆ Vivo : X3T, Y15T, X5, Y11, R811
◆ OPPO/Honor : R815T, Honor6
◆ Coolpad : 86750A DazenF2
The devices listed above are parts of the devices that can use this application. There are more models of mobiles that are available to use the Samsung Smart Switch Mobile. Whoever is interested in this application can download it from our website for free.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Tools
- Publish DateAugust 7, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.sec.android.easyMover_3.6.07.11
- Size28.09 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.0 and up
- Downloads 100,000,000+
- Package Name com.sec.android.easyMover
Rated for 3+
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.