Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
Review @ Popsilla
Developed by Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is an action and adventure third-person shooter game released on 20 October 2002. It is the sixth title of the Grand Theft Auto Series.
Players can freely walk in the Vice City which consists of two main islands. The game's plot is mainly based on many people and events of real people in Miami like Haitian, Cuban and more. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now compatible with multiple devices such as Android phones including Samsung Galaxy Note series and Android Tablets like Sony Tablet S, Google Nexus 10 and more.
• Offer high-resolution graphics, smooth controls.
• Provide updated graphics, lighting effects and character models.
• With the fully customizable layout, players can enjoy and customize controls themselves.
• There are massive gameplay for users to play for a whole day.
• It can be compatible with Moga Wireless Game Controller and support the USB gamepads.
• Players can adjust the graphic settings to tailor their visual experience.
• This game integrates with powerful tactile effects for users.
In this game, the player aims to control the criminal named Tommy Vercetti and helps him complete missions and other set objectives to get process through the story. The player can run several missions simultaneously since some of the mission need him or her to wait for further events or instructions.
Except for the missions, the player can walk in the game’s open world freely, and he or she can run the optional side missions. The world of this game is much bigger than the prior versions with two main islands and several small areas. The player will unlock the islands when he or she makes the story get progress.
In the virtual world of this game, the player can run, jump or even drive some vehicles. And how to fight against enemies. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City provides players multiple weapons, like the melee attacks, firearms and explosives all can be used by players.
- Category Arcade
- Publish Date 2019-02-06
- Latest Versioncom.rockstargames.gtavc_1.0.apk
- RequirementsAndroid 7.0 and up
- Downloads 1,000,000+
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Package Name com.rockstargames.gtavc
Rated for 18+
- Price $4.99
- Copyright © 2012 Rockstar Games
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.