Earn to Die 2
Description of Earn to Die 2
An evacuation ship is waiting on the other side of the country. The only thing that stands in your way: city after city overrun by zombies . With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash you face a familiar situation... to drive through hordes of zombies in order to survive!
BRAND NEW STORY MODE
Earn to Die 2 introduces a massive new Story Mode, five times longer than its predecessor. The game departs its familiar desert setting and delves into the depths of cities infested by zombies.
Levels are now multi-tiered! Drive across decayed highway overpasses, via underground tunnels, or smash through epic zombie filled factories. Whichever path you choose to take, you won't be able to escape the zombie hordes - your only choice is to smash through them!
BUILD A ZOMBIE-SMASHING MACHINE
Unlock and upgrade 10 different vehicles, including a sports car, a fire truck, and even an ice-cream van. Each vehicle can be equipped with a range of upgrades, such as armored frames, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more. Those zombies will stand no chance.
Vehicles are now fully destructible. Hang on for your life as your vehicle gets smashed to smithereens if you aren't too careful.
MORE ZOMBIES. MORE DESTRUCTION. MORE MAYHEM.
What are you waiting for? That rescue ship isn't going to wait forever! Prepare yourself for a wild ride - and seriously, there is nothing like smashing through zombie-filled factories!
Earn to Die 2 is a bigger and better version of the original web series which includes Earn to Die 2012 and Earn to Die 2: Exodus.
Earn to Die 2 is free-to-play, however contains 3rd-party advertising and optional in-app purchases.
Required Permissions FAQ:
WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required to load and display ads in game (Earn to Die 2 is an ad-supported game).
Introducing Exploration Mode!
- Steer your vehicles through each level (and through zombie hordes) in search for hidden Survival Kits.
- 60 Survival Kits hidden across 15 level segments. Can you collect them all?
- 5 New Achievements
Earn to Die 2 is a larger, better and upgraded version of the original series including Earn to Die 2: Exodus and Earn to Die 2012 .
The game is all about a man and his ride which needs some upgrades to successfully deal with numerous boxes and zombies that block your way. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash, you have to drive through hordes of zombies to survive!
◆ New story mode
Earn to Die 2 is five times longer than the previous one. Dropping its consistently-used desert setting, the game goes into the depths of cities that are infested by the zombies.
◆ Multi-tiered levels
You may drive across decayed highway overpasses or bypass those underground tunnels, but whichever path you take, you won't be able to escape from the zombies. The only choice is to smash through them hardly!
◆ Build a zombie -smashing machine
Unlock and upgrade There are 10 different vehicles, including a sports car, a fire truck, and even an ice-cream van waiting to be unlocked and upgraded. Every vehicle can be improved in several steps such as armored frames, boosters and roof-mounted guns and more.
◆ More zombies, destruction, mayhem
That rescue ship is not going to wait forever! Prepare yourself for a wild ride and smash through those zombie-filled factories!
Earn to Die 2 is free to download on the Google play, while it charges $1.99 on the App Store. It also contains 3rd-party advertising and in-app purchases.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Racing
- Publish DateJune 28, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.notdoppler.earntodie2_1.4.4
- Size72.1 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 4.1 and up
- Downloads 50,000,000+
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Package Name com.notdoppler.earntodie2
Rated for 12+
- Interactive Elements In-Game Purchases
- In-app Products HK$8.00 - HK$55.90 per item
- Price $0.99
- Copyright © 2014-2019 Toffee Games & Not Doppler Pty Limited
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.