Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
Review @ Popsilla
MediaFire allows you to backup all of your files including photos, music, documents, and videos on your device, then access them easily anywhere anytime you want.
MediaFire application is available for both Android and iOS users from Google Play Store and iOS Store. Besides making it easy for you to backup files, MediaFire also provides a way to share your files through email, Facebook, Twitter and more quickly.
• All users will be given 12 GB of space for free, and you can earn up to 50 GB of space by doing a number of activities like installing mobile or desktop clients, sharing files and more.
• MediaFire will backup all your photos and videos automatically once it's installed.
• The "Share to MediaFire" option makes it possible for you to upload files anywhere anytime you want.
• You can view all types of documents, stream videos and listen to the audio with your phone, computer, tablet, or the web!.
• It allows you to create folders to manage files, and search all your files and folders quickly.
• MediaFire also enables you to share files via SMS, email, Facebook, Twitter and more.
The free account of MediaFire does not require download activity, and files-backup is its main function. The Business account of MediaFire's storage can be accessed by all sub-accounts, which makes it convenient for multiple users of the same company to manage files at the same time.
- Category Productivity
- Publish Date 2017-11-01
- Latest Versioncom.mediafire.android_4.2.2.apk
- RequirementsAndroid 4.1 and up
- Downloads 5,000,000+
- Package Name com.mediafire.android
Rated for 3+
- Price Free
- Copyright © 2017 MediaFire
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.