Google Street View
Explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders, and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants, and small businesses with Google Street View.
You can also add your own Street View for everyone to see. Create 360 photos using either your phone's camera or a certified Street View Ready camera, then position them and add connections on the map using the Street View app.
APP REQUIRES ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT AND UP
• Quickly preview your Video Mode collections as immersive 360 videos before you publish to Street View
• View your Video Mode collections as a track on a map along with your total distance traveled
• Several bug fixes and other improvements
Review @ Popsilla
Outside of Google Maps, Google now introduces a standalone Street View app to let you explore and capture numerous places in 360-degrees. Launched in 2007, Google Street View is previously a technology rolled in Google Maps and Google Earth which provides panoramic views of worldwide streets.
As a standalone app, users now have been endowed the access to things that aren't allowed before, namely explore and contribute. With Street View app, you can capture photos of your favorite places with your cameras or phone both Android and iOS and publish them instantly to Google Maps. The fundamental function of exploring Street View will also bring you a better experience. All the images users see on this app are done and collected by various vehicles including car, boat, trekker, tricycle, walking, and underwater apparatus.
✎ With Street View app, you can explore all the street view globally including photos sent by other people.
✎ In cardboard mode, view switching icon will show up by tapping the screen. Double tap that icon, then the interface will split into two: left and right. It's super cool to have such virtual reality experience.
✎ Your photos can be either open to the public or switch back to private spheres.
✎ You can use your phone to take photos without any camera accessories.
✎ It's also workable to connect a spherical camera to take and share the photos.
✎ It's also your choice whether to share them to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres or set them privately as flat photos.
Google Street View app is very interesting and educational for people who wants detailed information about a location or just kill some time for fun. There's only one thing that needs your attention - it requires a large amount of data to collect and show you all the information, so it might cause a burden to your data allotment.
- Category Travel & Local
- Publish Date 2019-09-13
- Latest Versioncom.google.android.street_22.214.171.1247517656.apk
- SizeVaries with device
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 1,000,000,000+
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Package Name com.google.android.street
Rated for 3+
- Interactive Elements Shares Info, Shares Location
- Location This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Price Free
- Copyright © 2015 Google Inc.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.