• Different ways to view your calendar - Quickly switch between month, week and day view.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• To-dos - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• All your calendars in one place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
• You can now enable Dark Theme on devices with Android N+.
Review @ Popsilla
As a super powerful organizational tool, Google Calendar not only keeps all of your personal schedules organized but also provides group functions like exact meeting time and place, working and vacation status, etc. You can share your schedule with co-workers, families, and friends. It's available for both Android and iPhone users.
Apart from its essential calendar features, it also enables you to set reminders, send invitations and also keep instant track of RSVPs. It also supports users to sync Google Calendar with Microsoft Outlook and Apple iCal. It can be accessed on the web page even offline and you can color coded different events. With no fancy decorations, it performs the best among all the similar apps.
✎ Create multiple, color-coded calendars for a better organization ✎ Share your Calendar with others under different permission rights ( view only, edit and admin...).
✎ View and print the calendar with all events you create daily, weekly, and monthly.
✎ Many keyboard shortcuts can be used to perform the task.
✎ The Gmail Tasks to-do list is also available from Google Calendar.
✎ You can add some personal goals and Calendar will plan for you automatically.
✎ You can access the Calendar by the web, mobile devices, Outlook and CalDAV.
✎ Get yourself a daily agenda email - Click the little gear in the top-right corner, then go to settings to choose Calendars tab, click Edit notifications, and choose the box nest to Daily Agenda.
✎ Add holidays and other information to Calendar - click the little expand arrow to the right of the Other calendars, and you will find some interesting Calendars.
✎ Quick edit - Click the triangle beside the Create button, the Quick Add box will pop out to let you add a quick Event.
✎ Add someone else's calendar to yours - Click the arrow next to Other calendars and Add other's calendar under their permission.
- Category Productivity
- Publish Date 2019-07-25
- Latest Versioncom.google.android.calendar_6.0.42-257800555-release.apk
- Size20.03 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 1,000,000,000+
English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Package Name com.google.android.calendar
Rated for 3+
- Interactive Elements Users Interact
- Price Free
- Copyright © Google Inc.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.