Google Assistant - Get things done, hands-free
Your Google Assistant is ready to help when and where you need it. Manage your schedule , get help with everyday tasks, control smart home devices, enjoy your entertainment, and much more.
Just start with: "Hey Google"
Play music and videos with your voice
Find music based on a genre, play your favorite songs, playlists, podcasts, and music videos, or find the perfect tunes for activities like cooking, studying, or working out. You can also skip songs and adjust the volume.
"Play workout music"
"Play my Discover Weekly on Spotify"
"Set volume to 5"
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
Your Assistant makes it fast and easy to stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages, and draft emails to your contacts.
"Read my unread texts"
"Text Sam 'On my way'"
Get quick directions and local info
Quickly find answers about businesses, restaurants, and attractions, including business hours, traffic info, and Google Maps directions. You can also book a ride with your favorite rideshare company, or find parking lots near your destination.
"How's the traffic to work?"
"Where's the nearest coffee shop?"
"Give me directions to the airport"
Get convenient help throughout the day
Stay on top of your schedule and manage your calendar so you don't forget important appointments and meetings. Set reminders and get alerts so you can check off your daily to-dos. Your Assistant makes it easy to take notes, set timers, add items to your shopping list, and set alarms.
"Remind me to drink water every morning"
"Add eggs and bread to my shopping list"
"Set an alarm for 7 AM"
Search the web and get quick answers
Find fast answers to your questions while you're out and about, or at home. Get real-time weather forecasts and updates, find how-to videos, check sports scores, search the web, or get language translations when you're abroad.
"What’s the weather this weekend?"
"How much is $50 in euros?"
"Tell me the latest news"
*Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant.
*You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
• Expanded support to Android L and Android tablets
• Bug fixes and improvements
Review @ Popsilla
As a virtual personal assistant developed by Google Inc, Google Assistant enables users to get access to her with just one tap. Press and hold the home button of your phone and say, “Hey Google.” to get her. Google Assistant is compatible with iOS, Android, and those smart home devices.
Google Assistant will answer the questions you asked her. Aside from that, she can remind users to finish their to-do lists like sending somebody a gift for the birthday, make calls for an appointment and more. You can use it anytime, anywhere you like. Google Assistant will be there if you need help.
What can Google Assistant do?
• Text to someone some messages
• Make a phone call instantly
• Help people set some reminders of something
• Create a calendar event
• Push weather information for users
• Direct people to some place via navigation
• Let people get update with the latest news
• Open their favorite music
• Take a selfie
Released on May 18, 2016, Google Assistant has served users for almost two years. It was once published as part of the unveiling of the Google Home smart speaker. Google CEO Sundar Pichai once explained that the assistant was designed in two-way conversations. It was an excellent experience which extends to different devices. Later, the leader of Google hired former Pixar animator Emma Coats to make Google Assistant be personalized.
- Category Productivity
- Publish Date 2018-03-09
- Latest Versioncom.google.android.apps.googleassistant_0.1.187945513.apk
- Size1.32 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 10,000,000+
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Package Name com.google.android.apps.googleassistant
Rated for 3+
- Location This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Price Free
- Copyright © Google, Inc.
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.