Description of Google Analytics
1) Check key metrics in built-in reports
2) Compare date ranges and apply segments
3) Monitor real-time data
4) Explore to build your own reports with any combination of metrics, dimensions, and segments that you care about
5) Save any reports to your dashboard so you can easily come back to them
Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics.
- Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to get a list of accounts to sign in with
Google Analytics is a freemium analyzing tool that lets users monitor the advertising ROI and track the website traffic data on the go. It enables users to update marketing and sales strategies based on current pageviews, average session duration, bounce rate and other consumers' behaviors offered by Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is the most widely used web analytics service, and users can download its app version from Google Play Store and App Store. Google Analytics is free for sites with up to 5 million page views per month. If your site is linked to an Adwords account, it's free no matter how many page views your site acquire.
☞ Track real-time data anywhere anytime if you have an internet connection
☞ See pageviews, average session duration, bounce rate and other important factors.
☞ Save data reports to your dashboard or download them to your computer in different forms like Excel, CSV, PDF, email.
☞ Custome reports based on different needs and have the reports emailed to you at scheduled times.
☞ Different data collection options across websites, apps, and other devices.
☞ Track, measure and report all the digital media campaigns
☞ Gives insights that helps to improve your website.
☞ Sign in with your Google account to use Google Analytics service.
Pros & Cons
☞ It's free
☞ Track users from different terminals, countries, regions
☞ Monitor multiple websites
☞ See real-time traffic
☞ Data report can be exported in Excel, CSV, PDF, email forms
☞ Not so friendly for beginners
☞ The data can be overwhelming sometimes
☞ Limited attention to marketing and advertising
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Business
- Publish DateNovember 27, 2018
- Latest Versioncom.google.android.apps.giant_3.8.9
- RequirementsAndroid 4.4 and up
- Downloads 1,000,000+
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Package Name com.google.android.apps.giant
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.