Google Fit: Health and Activity Tracking
Description of Google Fit
It's hard to know how much or what kind of activity you need to stay healthy. That's why Google Fit worked with the World Health Organization (WHO) and the American Heart Association (AHA) to bring you two new activity goals that can help improve your health: Move Minutes and Heart Points
• Move Minutes
When it comes to your health, it's important to move more and sit less. Earn Move Minutes for all of your activity and get motivated to make small, healthier changes throughout your day, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or catching up with a friend over a walk instead of a coffee.
• Heart Points
Activities that get your heart pumping harder have tremendous health benefits for your heart and mind. You'll earn one Heart Point for each minute of moderate activity, like picking up the pace when walking your dog, and double points for more intense activities like running. It takes just 30 minutes of brisk walking five days a week to reach the AHA and WHO's recommended amount of physical activity, which is shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, improve sleep, and increase overall mental well-being.
Google Fit will also help you:
TRACK YOUR WORKOUTS FROM YOUR PHONE OR WATCH
Get instant insights when you exercise and see real-time stats for your runs, walks, and bike rides. Fit will use your Android phone's sensors or Wear OS by Google smartwatch's heart rate sensors to record your speed, pace, route, and more.
MONITOR YOUR GOALS
See your daily progress for Heart Points and Move Minutes. Meeting your goals each day? Based on your activity and goal progress, Google Fit will help you adjust them so you can keep challenging yourself to achieve a healthy heart and mind.
MAKE ALL YOUR MOVEMENT COUNT
If you walk, run, or bike during the day, your Android phone or Wear OS by Google smartwatch will automatically detect and add your activities to your Google Fit journal to ensure you get credit for every move. Enjoy a different type of workout? Select it from a list of activities like pilates, rowing, or spinning, and Google Fit will track all the Heart Points and Move Minutes you earn.
GET COACHING THAT FITS YOU
Get customized tips and actionable coaching, like help adjusting your goals based on your activity
CONNECT WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND DEVICES
Fit can show you info from many of your favorite apps and devices to give you a holistic view of your health, so you'll never lose track of your progress. These include Lifesum, Wear OS by Google, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings, Xiaomi Mi bands, and more.
CHECK IN AT ANY TIME
See a snapshot of your activity history across Fit and your integrated apps in the redesigned journal.
Learn more about Google Fit and see a list of supported apps at: www.google.com/fit
• Get a heads up when a tracked activity might be inaccurate. Fixing inaccuracies helps improve your tracking
• You can now edit the duration and intensity of automatically tracked activities, so you can get all the Heart Points you deserve
• Small improvements to the UI, and minor bug fixes
Google Fit - Fitness Tracking App by Google Inc.
Real-time tracking of your runs, walks and bike rides. Provide personalized insights and coaching. You can also integrate with nutrition and sleep apps. Coach from your Android Wear watch and make push-up, sit-up or squat detections.
Google Fit Features:
♥ Track any activity
When you walk, run or ride throughout the day, your mobile phone or Android Wear watch can automatically logs them with Google Fit.
♥ Get instant insights
Acquire real-time stats for your walks, runs and rides. Google Fit can record your speed, route, pace, elevation and more on your track.
♥ Reach your goals.
Set goals on time, steps, distance, calories burned and more. You can also receive personalized recommendations and coaching advises.
♥ Measure your wellness
Aggregates information from other apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MyFitnessPal, Android Wear and more to track fitness, sleep, weight, and nutrition.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Health & Fitness
- Publish DateJuly 31, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.google.android.apps.fitness_2.18.12-130
- Size10.82 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 10,000,000+
- Package Name com.google.android.apps.fitness
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.