Programming Hub: Learn to Code
Description of Programming Hub: Learn to Code
This coding and programming app is created using research and in collaboration with Google experts and offers a perfect path to learn programming. You will learn to code like an expert, and also enjoy it like a game. It's easy, it's fast and it's fun!
❇️Google Play's Editor's Choice ?
❇️Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2017! ??
❇️Recognized and backed by Google launchpad accelerator?
❇️No Ads ?
With a huge collection of 5000+ programs (code examples), 20+ courses and the fastest compiler in the world, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn with this coding tutor app?
???Learn Java - Java is an object-oriented, general purpose, high-level programming language. Today Java is being used to develop a range of software like web applications, J2ME Apps, Embedded Space, Android, Big Data analytics, etc.
???Learn C Programming - C programming is a powerful general-purpose language. If you are new to programming then C Programming is the best language to start your programming journey.
???Learn C++ - C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming, numerical and scientific computing, web development, writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
???Learn HTML - HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. HTML is most commonly used as the format for online documents i.e web pages.
???Learn R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation, and reporting.
Here are other reasons why you should choose Programming Hub as a single app for your coding learning needs. With the “Programming Hub: Learn to code” app, you can -
???Learn C# (C Sharp)
???Learn Python 2.7
???Learn Python 3
???Learn Linux Shell Scripting
???Learn R Programming
???Learn Assembly 8086
While we make coding learning easy and fun, here are features that would make us your single choice to learn programming languages -
?Programming Courses: To make your learning more interesting, our experts have created bite-sized and interactive courses which will help you learn programming like never before. It's the best place to learn new concepts.
?Programming & Coding Examples: 5000+ programs in 20+ programming languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.
?Compiler: The fastest compiler in the world on Android with support to compile and run over 20+ programming languages.
Other Features to improve your programming learning experience includes
1. Concept-based illustrations to easily learn to code in a fun way
2. Interactive learning experience
3. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content
Get even more with Programming Hub Pro membership
?Unlimited Access throughout the learn to code app
?Offline Mode to get programming courses online
?Unlimited Code Compilations
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at [email protected] We will be happy to solve them for you :)
- UI corrections
- General bug fixes
- Course and sync optimisations
- Learn tab tutorials added
- Category Education
- Publish DateSeptember 25, 2019
- Latest Version3466_5.0.13
- SizeVaries with device
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 1,000,000+
- Package Name com.freeit.java
Ratings @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.