Description of Facebook Lite
* Find friends and family
* Post status updates & use Facebook emoji to help relay what’s going on in your world
Share photos and your favorite memes
* Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
* Find local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends
Interact with your friends by adding your own comments or reactions to their Facebook posts
* Save photos by adding them to photo albums
* Follow people to get their latest news
* Look up local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures
* Buy and sell locally on Facebook Marketplace
The Facebook app does more than help you stay connected with your friends and interests. It's also your personal organizer for storing, saving and sharing photos. It's easy to share photos straight from your Android camera, and you have full control over your photos and privacy settings. You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who sees it.
Facebook Lite also helps you keep up with the latest news and current events around the world. Subscribe to your favorite celebrities, brands, websites, artists, or sports teams to follow their News Feeds from the convenience of your Facebook Lite app!
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Lite by becoming a beta tester. Sign up here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.facebook.lite
Problems downloading or installing the app? See https://www.facebook.com/help/fblite
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/640732869364975
Facebook is only available for people ages 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php
Facebook Lite is designed for low-speed connections and low spec phones by using less RAM and CPU power. It is small, helping you save space on your phone and can use Facebook in 2G conditions.
At the very beginning, it is only available outside the US but now is available in the US too. Facebook Lite is as fully featured as the regular Facebook app. You can like or comment on your friend's content, visit their profiles, and post to your own Timeline.
1. Find friends and family, start your social connection without the limit of phones and web quality.
2. Share your stories; post status updates; use Facebook emoji to display what's going on in your world.
3. Get notified when someone likes and comment on your posts.
4. Explore local social events, RSVP, and make plans to meet up with friends.
5. Follow people you interested in.
6. Check local businesses to see reviews, operation hours, and pictures.
7. Buy and sell products on Facebook Marketplace.
Should you use Facebook or Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite almost has all the banner features of Facebook. It needs fewer system resources as well as less data, and can work on slower connections. If you've run an older phone or want to save mobile data, choose it! Or the other way around, choose the regular Facebook app.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Social
- Publish DateAug 6, 2019
- Latest Versioncom.facebook.lite_126.96.36.199.119
- Size1.38 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 1,000,000,000+
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Package Name com.facebook.lite
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.