The content used in GO Radar is all user submitted and completely safe. We never interact with Niantic servers. We are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Niantic or the Pokémon Company. We do not hold the rights to any copyrighted material.
Review @ Popsilla
Go Radar is a simple app that assists you to find out and track all Pokémons nearby or searches the map to see which one is gettable in a not-so- far distance.
You can even filter out the average junk Pokémon so that the app only shows you rare and powerful spawns. What's more, you will get notified the second they spawn near you. If you're a blossoming Pokémon trainer, this app is a must have.
It's perfect if you:
In need of a tracking app since Pokémon go's in-game tracker is broken.
Want to know where the powerful Pokémon spawns are.
looking for a comprehensive tool for PoGo hunts.
But not useful if you:
Don't play Pokémon Go at all.
Consider using a third-party tracking app is "cheating."
Interested in wandering around in circles hoping to find the rare Pokémon they're looking for
Go Radar collect all date from users and it's completely safe. We are not associated, or endorsed by Niantic or the Pokémon Company.
- Category Books & Reference
- Publish Date 2019-03-04
- Latest Versioncom.eighteen.goradar_2.1.apk
- RequirementsAndroid 4.1 and up
- Downloads 500,000+
- Package Name com.eighteen.goradar
Rated for 3+
- Interactive Elements Digital Purchases
- In-app Products HK$39.90 - HK$179.00 per item
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.