Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
Explore Page Flip enabled books to reference charts, graphs and maps while we save your place
Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
About app permissions
- Several experience improvements and bug fixes for Android Q.
Review @ Popsilla
The Kindle app gives everyone the right to read books, magazines, newspapers now. There’re over a million books inside the app, and you can just access them with your fingertips. Especially you don’t need to own a Kindle to use the app.
Users can read free books like Pride & Prejudice or go to the store to purchase anything you interested with. Besides, you can sync your ebooks between several devices and customize your reading habit.
There also provides sample books to read before buying. If you want to learn more about this app, go to amazon.com to find out more information.
◆ Reed free books
Thousands of books on this app can be read by users for free. There are varieties of books for you to choose.
◆ Reading tools
The Amazon Kindle provides tools like built-in dictionary, google, and wilipedia that will be more convenient for readers to read.
◆ Customize reading
Readers can adjust the screen brightness and the font size, background color according to their preference.
◆ Provide sample books
Before you decide to buy the book you want to read, you can read the first chapter of the b
◆ Sync the books
This application can sync the book you read last time, and then you can start reading the same page of the same book on another device.
- Category Books & Reference
- Publish Date 2019-08-05
- Latest Versioncom.amazon.kindle_188.8.131.52.apk
- Size58.29 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 100,000,000+
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Package Name com.amazon.kindle
Rated for 12+
- Interactive Elements Users Interact
- Price Free
- Copyright © 2009-2019 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
Comments @ Popsilla
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.