Bird - Be Free, Enjoy the Ride
Description of Bird
How it works:
* Download the Bird App
* Create your Account
* Find and scan a Bird
* Ride safely to your destination
* Lock your bird and End Ride
Bird is currently available in 100+ cities and universities worldwide including:
* Los Angeles (Santa Monica, Venice, Westwood, UCLA)
* San Diego (Pacific Beach, Downtown)
* Washington DC, Arlington
* Tel Aviv
* Bay Area (Oakland, San Jose)
* Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Dallas)
* Arizona (Scottsdale, Tempe)
* Salt Lake City
* Minneapolis, St. Paul
* Kansas City
* Providence, RI
* Cambridge / Somerville
* University of Cincinnati
* University of Texas Austin
* Ohio State University
* University of Portland
If you would like to see Bird in your area, please send a note to [email protected]
For more information, visit https://www.bird.co
Bird app makes the travel more accessible and funnier. With this app, you will easily find electric vehicles (scooters) that can be picked up and dropped off anywhere. Be ready to go out on a sunny day with your friends or use the Bird for your work commute, across college campuses.
The Bird is now available in 100+ cities and universities worldwide including Logs Angeles, Washington DC, Arlington, San Diego, Paris and so on. To get more information, users can send a note to [email protected]
How to use Bird?
1. Download the app: Download the Bird App through Google Play or Apple Store, or the apk we provide below. Create your account.
2. Find & Unlock: Find a Bird near you and tap the button to unlock.
3. Safe Riding: Bring your helmet for safe riding.
4. Start Bird: Stand on Bird, push-off, then push the throttle button with the thumb to start riding.
5. Foot Placement: Place both feet on footboard while riding.
6. Brakes: Squeeze brake with the left hand to slow down.
7. Park: Please don't block public pathways, and park bike racks when available.
8. Ending Your Ride: Finish your ride by tapping the button with the app.
It is reported that electric scooter startup Bird raises $150 million, making it the first $1 billion scooter startup.
State law demands scooter riders to wear a helmet. Users must be over 18, and have a valid driver's license, and ride one person at a time.
Bird needs $1 to unlock and 15 cents per minute of use.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Travel & Local
- Publish DateAugust 8, 2019
- Latest Versionco.bird.android_220.127.116.11
- Size43.87 Mb
- RequirementsAndroid 5.0 and up
- Downloads 1,000,000+
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Laotian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Package Name co.bird.android
Rated for 3+
- Location This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Price Free
- Copyright © Bird Rides, Inc.
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.