By launching Chick-fil-A app, the wildly popular chicken chain Chick-fil-A wants to make it a little more convenient for you to buy fried chicken sandwich or any fast food you want.
Guests can customize personal orders, and skip the long lines by paying in advance of pickup. The food you ordered will be prepared right after customers reaffirm their location. So in just a little waiting time, hot fried chicken will be on your hand.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
1. Skip the Line - Order food through your phone and it will go straight to the counter.
2. Customized order – The app will remember what you like to order and recommend similar thing to you next time.
3. Treats to save money – After you use the app to complete a mobile order, you will get free food treats in your account.
Note on Location Services
This app uses GPS only to support local offers, restaurant location finder, and mobile ordering check-in. Please remember to turn off GPS after using the app since it will decrease the battery life.