Description of BBC Weather
Get the information you need – fast. Including...
● At-a-glance forecasts, so you can make decisions quickly
● Hourly data up to 14 days ahead (in UK locations and major international cities)
● 'Chance of precipitation', giving you a heads up about rain, hail or snow
● 'Feels like' temperature, which takes into account wind speed and humidity
● Met Office weather warnings, personalised to locations that matter to you
● Social-friendly forecasts, sharable on Facebook, Twitter and email
● Text-to-speech accessibility
● Easy-to-read, intuitive layout
BBC Weather app and your privacy:
The BBC Weather app allows you to display weather information based on your current location. You can turn this feature on/off at any time via Settings > Apps > BBC Weather > Permissions > Locations.
About BBC Weather:
BBC Weather is responsible for preparing and broadcasting weather forecasts across the BBC, in association with the MeteoGroup. It broadcast its first weather forecast in 1922 and by 1936 was pioneering the use of weather maps during TV forecasts. The BBC Weather app was launched in 2013 and is now one of the most popular weather apps in the UK.
Offered by Media Applications Technologies for the BBC, BBC Weather is an app forecasting the weather for the UK and the World, which is available on both iOS and Android systems. BBC Weather will automatically identify your location and offer you the current weather conditions of the current place you are. It also allows you to see the 5-day forecast and some further details about the weather.
BBC Weather lets users get the regular updates on the weather and the other information like, wind speed, UV, moisture and pollen count; therefore you will always know how much clothes you need to wear and whether you need to put on the sun protector or not.
BBC Weather Features
◆ BBC Weather gives access to the latest and detailed information with simple and clear design.
◆ Users can use the current location to search for the locations they like and add to their favorites.
◆ The app of BBC Weather also provides the overview conditions of the whole day including the time of Sunrise and Sunset, UV, and even the pollution information.
◆ As for the UK region, BBC Weather offers the detailed information of hourly forecasts for the next 48 hrs.
◆ You can get notification of the ranges of high and low temperatures for 6-10 days.
◆ It is very convenient for people to view the detailed weather information of their favorite locations vertically.
◆ Share the climatic conditions of different places directly with a friend via NFC or on Facebook, Twitter and more.
1. You can store the app on the SD card. However, Widgets will be not available if you decide to use this function because it is a feature of the Android system.
2. The BBC and Google is on the way to resolve the issue that BBC Weather is not available for users in Isle of Man and the Channel Islands currently.
Previous Versions More >
Ratings @ Popsilla
- Category Weather
- Publish DateSeptember 23, 2019
- Latest Versionbbc.mobile.weather_4.0.1 (30317)
- SizeVaries with device
- RequirementsAndroid Varies with device
- Downloads 10,000,000+
- Package Name bbc.mobile.weather
1. Popsilla does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the Google Play API, to help our users find the best apps to download.
2. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.
4. We guarantee the security of apk files downloaded from our site and also provide the official download link at Google Play Store.
Besides, the app you're reading right now:
1. is a mobile app;
2. will not change any system settings on your phone.