Apple Music is a music streaming service based on iTunes which allows you to combine your existing music library with its vast 40- million-song catalog, the 24/7 Beats 1 Radio station and music videos.
Apple Music is available to download on all your Apple devices and integrates with iTunes on your Mac. It's also available on Android.Apple Music provides users with a three-month free trial, and the monthly subscription is £9.99 if you want to continue the service after the trial. Family members of up to six people will get a £14.99 package deal.
Uninstall the app:
1. Go to Settings menu;
2. Choose Apps or Application manager;
3. Touch the app you want to remove;
4. Press Uninstall.
• Stream over 40 million songs with your existing Music Libraries integrated into the app.
• You will never be interrupted by ads when streaming songs, albums, and others.
• Download anything you want and take your music anywhere, you can listen to them offline.
• Create your own playlists based on what you’ve been listening to.
• Send you daily music recommendations based on the music you've been listening to.
• Listen to Beats 1 radio, and if you have special music request, you can always ask Siri.
• Apple Music is divided into six main sections, and you can navigate between them using icons at the bottom of the mobile application.
• Offers three-month free trial
• Excellent music-discovery features
• Exclusive albums and Apple's Beats 1 radio station
• Integrates with your songs on your devices
• Siri and Apple Watch integration
• The design contains too much information
• Difficult to navigate
• iCloud Music Library bugs